الأحد، 8 سبتمبر 2019

How to triple your profits through social trading



How to triple your profits through social trading

fbs


We have shared many success stories in the world of Forex, but this time we are faced with a very special story - a success story traded through the application «FBS CopyTrade».

To get the app


fbs

To start with, you don't have to have much experience in Forex to be able to use this app. It's much simpler. You can invest by following the strategies of professional traders registered in the application, and copy the best deals between them, thus making great profits very simply.

Once you join the trading network, you automatically enjoy many features such as the most skilled traders' catalog in the market, detailed information about each trader, data and charts for their individual performance, among others. With the latest application update, you can start taking profits from simple investments and a fixed commission of no more than 5% of your profits, regardless of the trader you are copying.

FBS CopyTrade gives you more than 100 payment systems to easily deposit and withdraw money, create your own list of your preferred traders, view your investment history, and of course 24/7 customer service in your native language.
Let's get to know José da Silva Filho, the hero of our story from Brazil, who tripled his investment. Starting from an initial deposit of $ 8359, he made a profit of up to $ 28,589.36!

- What strategy have you followed with FBS CopyTrade?

I already have my own strategy. I monitor the trader's performance long enough before I invest. I focus on who is trading on the news, and who is not over-trading. And then I choose the best among them.

I tried to know all the details of traders who showed consistency in performance. I also read all the reviews in the Play Store. As a result, she succeeded in choosing the best.

In May, for example, it made big gains, earning $ 19,000 from just one investment!

- Have you followed a certain deposit strategy?

I made a deposit through Neteller, and I am part of a group on WhatsApp with many friends interested in the industry, so I was able to determine the best days to buy the US dollar. In fact, I bought it from people from the same group.
fbs

There is a specific trader who often copy his trades, but I also choose other traders to diversify and widen the margin of success.

- Have you lost?

In fact, profit started from the beginning thanks to the WhatsApp group. Friends there showed me the best traders I should follow. Thus, I started earning money directly.

- What advice do you give to other investors regarding the application of «Copy Trade»?

fbs
Watch traders carefully, start with caution, and be bold at the same time.

I succeeded when I was bold and invested more money. Invest small amounts until you get used to the system, then trust yourself, and start increasing the amount of investment!
Follow your intuition! Believe in yourself, and do not give up. At some point, I lost some of my profits, but I did not give up or give up, and did not allow myself to lose the amount of investment I started.

- What do you think of our application?

I think it's a good and safe application. All my results were accurate!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق